There’s a trend sweeping the nation, one that you might not even expect; multi-generational vacations. Today, more and more families want to travel not only with their immediate family, but with their grandparents, children, and their children’s children. Multi-generational vacations are special because it gives families the opportunity to get closer, and view a country from another family member’s perspective. Traveling with a family of 8+ people can be tricky, especially when everyone has an idea of what they want to see on their trip. Accommodations and travel transportation can be difficult to plan. Thankfully, Via Mondo is here to help you plan a big trip that caters to everyone’s needs. According to the article “Europe for Boomers” in Travel Agent magazine, “Independent travel with a twist may fit the bill.” We at Via Mondo promise that we will give you the freedom to plan your trip how you want, while still holding your hand along the way. Here are the top 5 ways Via Mondo caters to multi-generational trips.
- We tailor design each itinerary to fit your needs. We are very accommodating when it comes to adding vacation days in new locations. If you decide you want to go somewhere we didn’t have planned, or get there by train instead of car, we are happy to do so.
- Transportation is never a problem. Most of our vans fit 7 people, but if you’re traveling with even more people, we can arrange an 8 person van. We want your family to stay together as a group throughout your travels, so we make sure this happens.
- No matter who you are, your opinion counts. We will talk, plan, and arrange with every member of the family so that each and every person is excited about their trip.
- We give you freedom, but we also know when to step in and help. Many people are now doing their research ahead of time before beginning their trips, especially to Europe. However, we also know much about Italy and Western Europe, and are here to guide you every step of the way.
- We will go above and beyond. Whether it comes to dining, accommodations, travel, or sites, we will go above and beyond to make sure it’s what you want.
We’ve shared our most popular Italian tailor-made itineraries under the page heading, Custom, but we’ve also taken families to Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland and Greece. Let our experts create a package specific to your family’s needs and wishes. Pizza making and gelato tasting in Florence, catamaran boat outing off the coast of the French Rivera and e-biking the city sites in Athens, there is something for everyone. Turn your family dreams into lasting memories with a multi-generational vacation that everyone will enjoy and love. We take the worry and hassle out of planning, but keep in the fun and excitement. To begin your next family trip, contact us to start the planning process. Set up an appointment today! Much to your surprise, It’s free!